Beyond providing complete infrastructure and a revolutionary customer service product, we take the entire burden of data and application migration off you with guaranteed zero data loss and minimal impact on productivity. Instead of running your own IT department for tens of thousands of pounds each month, get everything for a fraction of that from Netscan.
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose from cloud-based technology if you choose us. We’ve got the skills and the track record to prove it. Telefonica, one of the biggest ICT companies in the world, has already decided to trust us – and as engineers, they wouldn’t settle for anything less than perfect.
Your choice of cloud-based infrastructure could make or break your business
Things are tough enough out there already, without adding risks and worries around things like speed, downtime and data security. At Netscan, we’ve been helping businesses with their infrastructure since 1998. Since then, we’ve had over 6,000 satisfied customers, including the Scottish government and the University of London.
Challenges for today’s cloud-based infrastructures are tighter security, more flexibility and better performance. We’ve been developing solutions for them since 1998. And how do you know you can trust Netscan’s cloud-based infrastructure? Remember, the Crown Estate already does, as well as other leading businesses like Telefonica.
We’ve been working with clients from all sectors, and we’re always ready to explore new terrains, but there are a few areas we are even more clued-up on: start-ups, fintech and charities.
We know that start-ups need a partner they can count on through and through
We use a rare mix of technological expertise, intelligent thinking and commercial nous to help start-ups understand what they need from their infrastructure. But we’re about much more than just hardware and software. We know that start-ups need patient, supportive tech people who know what it’s like to be learning on the job, and they need a wider team that’s got their back and is rooting for their success. That’s definitely us, and our track record with new businesses and organisations proves it.
We provide everything customized to your highest standards
Fintech is its own special niche, with particular needs, priorities and challenges unique to its sector. It’s also an industry where the very highest standards are the standard, and where issues like speed, reliability and data security are paramount. We know all this because we’ve been working with fintech businesses since 1998, and that’s why so many of them trust us with their cloud infrastructure.
Simple, reliable and cost-efficient solutions for organisations with limited resources
We’ve been working with charities long enough to know they have their own specific needs and challenges when it comes to cloud-based infrastructure. That’s why we’ve worked hard to create and perfect simple, reliable and cost-efficient solutions, particularly suited to organisations with limited resources in terms of people, training and finance.
- Integrated SAN for maximum affordability
- Full server image backups included
- Powerful, fast storage, based on SSD and SAS hybrid arrays
- Autoscaling for peaks in traffic
- Unlimited 24/7/365 technical support
- Automatic Failover giving true High Availability (HA) and maximum uptime
- High-end security throughout the platform
- Migration assistance from our team
- Total control of cloud servers through a user-friendly control panel
- All data stored within the UK and protected under ISO 27001
Private Cloud features
- Cost-effective with no up-front CAPEX investment
- Flexible leasing options
- ISO 27001
- Complete migration service
- Enterprise Class Hardware
- Fully scalable up to unlimited services space
- Rapid deployment within 2 weeksRapid deployment within 2 weeks
- Enterprise Grade Performance in a UK Energy Efficient Datacentre
- Full Image and incremental backups of all VMs
- Control all resources through an online portal
- Robust security across the platform, providing a secure environment
- Linux and Windows Server options
- Choose your own hardware requirements, and scale immediately when required
- 24hr proactive management, monitoring and optimisation by our experts
- Private Cloud, fully owned – install in any datacentre
- Staff training options for monitoring and management
- CDN Content Delivery Network
Combine Private Cloud with our revolutionary customer service product, Instinct, for your peace of mind. On the basis of a long-term contract, our team can be trained to handle software-specific issues and patching.
Our bespoke customer service
- Works seamlessly and tightly with any system
- Application management
- Expert staff on-duty 24/7/365, monitoring and managing the system
- You get to talk to the same member of technical staff every time you need us
- Proactive mitigation of security threats before they occur
- Optional fully branded, white-label support for end users
- Self-adapting architecture manages any new VMs provisioned